(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) of the company Virtual IT d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or a trader (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the Seller’s online shop. The inclusion of the Client’s own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
(2) These GTC apply accordingly to the supply of digital content, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Digital content within the meaning of these GTC is data that is created and provided in digital form.
(3) Regarding the purchase of vouchers, these GTC shall apply accordingly, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
(4) For contracts regarding the delivery of vouchers, these GTC shall apply accordingly, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
(5) These GTC apply accordingly to contracts for the provision of license keys, unless otherwise agreed. In this respect, the Seller owes the provision of a license key for the use of the digital content or digital services described by him (hereinafter “digital products”) as well as the granting of the contractually agreed rights to use the respective digital products. The Client does not acquire any intellectual property rights to the digital product. The respective product description of the Seller is decisive for the quality of the digital product.
(6) A consumer pursuant to these GTC is any natural person concluding a legal transaction for a purpose attributed neither to a mainly commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity.
(7) A trader pursuant to these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
(1) The contract subject matter is the purchase of download products (digital content which is not supplied on a physical data carrier). In conjunction with the setting up of the respective download product on our website, we refer you to a binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified in the product description.
(2) The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The download products to be purchased are placed in the ‘shopping cart’. The customer can use the respective button in the navigation bar to call up the ‘shopping cart’ and make changes at any time. After the ‘check-out’ page has been called up and the respective personal data and payment conditions have been entered, all the order data are displayed again on the order overview page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal, Stripe) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By using the ‘Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay’ button to send the order, you indicate your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which results in the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(3) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
(1) The download products that are on offer are copyright-protected. You will receive a simple operating license for every download product purchased from us, unless otherwise specified in the respective quote.
(2) The simple usage licence encompasses permission to save and/or record a copy of the download product on your computer or other electronic device for personal use.
You are not allowed to make any additional copies. You are explicitly prohibited from changing a file or parts thereof, processing it and making it privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax. Delivery costs, where appropriate, will be indicated separately in the respective product description
(2) Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
(3) If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed upon, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have arranged a later maturity date.
(1) Personal collection is not possible for logistical reasons.
(2) Digital content will be provided to the Client exclusively in electronic form as follows:
(3) Vouchers will be provided to the Client as follows:
(4) Licence keys will be provided to the Client as follows:
(1) Vouchers which are issued by the Seller free of charge, for a specific period of validity in the context of promotional activities and which cannot be purchased by the Client (hereinafter referred to as “campaign vouchers”) can only be redeemed in the Seller’s online shop and only within the indicated time period.
(2) Individual products may be excluded from the voucher campaign, if such a restriction results from the conditions of the campaign voucher.
(3) Only one campaign voucher can be redeemed per order.
(4) The goods value should meet at least the amount of the campaign voucher. The Seller will not refund remaining assets.
(5) If the value of the campaign voucher is not enough for the order, the Client may choose one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference.
(6) The campaign voucher credit will not be redeemed in cash and is not subject to any interest.
(7) The campaign voucher will not be redeemed, if the Client, in the context of his legal right to cancel, returns goods paid fully or partially by a campaign voucher.
(8) The campaign voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the campaign voucher in the Seller’s online shop. This does not apply, if the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, legal incapacity or of the missing right of representation regarding the respective owner.
(1) Vouchers which can be purchased via the Seller’s online shop (hereinafter referred to as “gift vouchers”) can only be redeemed in the Seller’s online shop, unless otherwise stipulated in the voucher.
(2) Gift vouchers and remaining assets of gift vouchers can be redeemed by the end of the third year following the year of the gift voucher purchase. Remaining assets will be credited to the Client’s voucher account.
(3) Gift vouchers can only be redeemed prior to the conclusion of the order procedure. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
(4) Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per order.
(5) Gift vouchers can only be used for the purchase of goods and not for the purchase of other gift vouchers.
(6) If the value of the gift voucher is not enough for the order, the Client may choose one of the remaining payment methods offered by the Seller to pay the difference.
(7) The gift voucher credit will not be redeemed in cash and is not subject to any interest.
(8) The gift voucher is transferable. The Seller may render performance with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the gift voucher in the Seller’s online shop. This does not apply, if the Seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, legal incapacity or of the missing right of representation regarding the respective owner.
(1) Slovenian law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations where you are not connected to a general court in Slovenia or the EU, as well as situations where the place of permanent or habitual residence at the time of the commencement of proceedings is unknown. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
VIRTUAL IT d.o.o.
Dunajska c. 158, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations “conclusion of the contract” in our standard business terms (part I.).
(1) Contract language shall be English.
(2) The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online – shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
(3) You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
This platform shall be a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions of disputes arising from online sales and service contracts concluded between consumers and traders.
(2) The Seller is neither obliged nor prepared to attend a dispute settlement procedure before an alternative dispute resolution entity.