AOMEI Backupper Technician 6.5
The simplest Windows PC data backup and disaster recovery toolkit designed to backup and restore data for all PCs within an organization, and can provide profitable technical services to consumers.
With lifetime upgrades:
The “lifetime upgrade” guarantees that you are entitled to upgrade FREE of charge to any later new versions that we release after purchase. No annual billing or renewal costs. The license also includes free ongoing technical support.
Without lifetime upgrades:
This license is only valid for the version you purchase. There is no free upgrade protection. You will have to pay an additional fee to update the “current version” to each newer version we release.
AOMEI Backupper Technician is Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Toolkit for backing up system, partition, hard drive and files for Windows PC systems, and you can restore images to local or remote locations. What’s more, you can use it to do differential backups or incremental backups, and migrate OS to SSD, etc. AOMEI Backupper Technician can be installed on all PCs within a company and allows you to offer additional technical services to other people or companies.
Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista and XP (all editions, 32/64-bit)
Advantages of AOMEI Backupper Technician
Backup and restore functions
All functions of all other versions have been included:
- Backup: Backup of system, file/folder, hard disk, partition/volume
- Recovery: Recovery of system, file, hard disk, partition; universal recovery.
- Cloning: Clone system, hard disk, partition/volume.
- Tools: Check/explore/split/merge images, PXE Boot Tool, create bootable Meidum, etc.
image deployment tool
Quick and easy deployment/restore the system image file on the server-side computer to multiple client-side computers over network or clone multiple computers over network; It can help you save time and resources by deploying hundreds of PCs simultaneously. Real-time monitoring of the process of deployment and getting a tip on whether or not the recovery is successful. Automatically distribute different computer names and IP addresses to client computers that stop provisioning and ensure that they can connect to the network normally after entering OS.
Unlimited use & top priority technical support
You can register the software on unlimited client computers using the license code. If you are a technician from your company and buy AOMEI Backupper Technician, you can use the license code not only to register the program on all PCs in your company, but also provide technical services to other people outside your company. However, do not forget to uninstall the software from client computers after service provision. AOMEI Backupper Technician will enjoy highest technical priority from AOMEI Technology Development Centre.
New functions in the new version
- New function added: Wake the computer from sleep or hibernation to perform scheduled tasks.
- The calculation method of the “Run once every day” option in “Event Trigger” has been optimized to match the calculation time with the computer time.
- The delayed popup window “Plug in USB” has been optimized when the system is in high DPI.
- Backup scheme is optimized to automatically delete old backups based on specified values.
- Backup method for a BitLocker partition has been optimized: The program will not back up a partition encrypted with BitLocker sector by sector after decryption.
- Issue resolved: “Configuration change requires a full backup” are displayed when running an incremental backup after the hard disk or partition has been restored to its original location.
- Problem solved: The differential backup scheme will not be effective in some cases.
- Problem solved: There is no detailed prompt information for “Network Connection Failed” except for error code 311.
- Problem solved: Error code 4162 occurs when files larger than 4 GB are recovered on a BitLocker-encrypted partition.
- Problem solved: The file system was corrupted after a BitLocker-encrypted partition was restored to its original location.
- Problem solved: Error assigning drive letters when restoring the system under Windows PE.
- Problem solved: File backup crashes because too many files are currently in use.
- Problem solved: Error code 4123 occurs when redoing incremental or differential backups for recovered GPT disk partitions.
- Problem solved: The file synchronization restore task completed successfully, but the file does not exist.
- Problem solved: Switching the schedule type to “Real-time Sync”, “Plug in USB” or “Event Trigger” does not work when you are editing tasks.
AOMEI Backuppers Edition Comparison
The following is a comparison of three paid versions offered by AOMEI Backupper. They differ in features or technical support. Check them and choose the right edition according to your needs.